- Contact Us
H&H Agency Promotional Staff
Support client brand and product
If you love meeting new people, being the center of attention and talking about a fun product, then you are going to love being a Promotional Model
Promotional Modeling is to build awareness, create interest, provide information, stimulate demand and reinforce the brand
- Promotional Model – is a model hired to drive consumer demand for a product, service, brand, or concept by directly interacting with potential consumers. A vast majority of promotional models typically tend to be attractive in physical appearance. They serve to provide information about the product or service and make it appealing to consumers. While the length of interaction may be short, the promotional model delivers a live experience that reflects on the product or service he or she is representing.
- Spokesmodel – for a model who employed to be associated with a specific brand in advertisements
- Brand Ambassador – can be thought of as “managers” that oversee as well as participate in a promotional event. As the name implies, brand ambassadors represent a particular brand/company and must be very knowledgeable in that brand’s identity, services and products.
- Trade Show Model – models work a trade show floorspace or booth, and represent a company to attendees. Trade show models are articulate and quickly learn and explain or disseminate information on the company and its product and service, and can assist a company in handling a large number of attendees which the company might otherwise not have enough employees to accommodate, therefore increasing the number of sales or leads resulting from participation in the show.
H&H Agency Services
H&H Recent Events
- Add303 President Clinton Ave Little Rock AR 72201